Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

FLASH! Mystery in the Lost and Found

Tonight I logged in and, as I always do, checked my Trash and Lost and Found folders.  Along with the usual stray sardines and turtles, I found a folder of starter avatars from Adam n Eve, labeled "Beta".  These are apparently a set of newbie avatars that once were in the Library, or perhaps were early versions of those avatars.

It seems that everyone I talked to about them also had them show up.

Apparently, someone at LL pushed the wrong button.  But I saved them...you never know, they might become collectors items some day, like other things that have been removed from the Library as LL "improves our experience".

UPDATE:  The mystery folder vanished again.  LL giveth, and LL taketh away.

No comments:

Post a Comment