Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

To all my friends and readers out there:

Thanksgiving is a national holiday here in the United States.  But even though it's a "local" celebration, it's a great opportunity to reflect on all the things we have to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for many things...my health, my home, my family...but since this is a blog, and it's about virtual life, I'll say that I'm especially thankful for the freedom of expression and the worldwide reach of the Internet, for the chance to live and grow as an online citizen, and for all my friends in Second Life and throughout cyber-space.

Blessings on you all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!I'm grateful for my friends like you and I pray this year is full of blessings for you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.