Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fun?

I had another late night encounter last night.  I popped into the Adult Infohub at Oritz, to see what the Sex Maniacs were up to.

Apparently, not too much.  I didn't spy any Wild Orgies going on.  But, while I was looking about, a relatively new person came up to me and opened an IM.  Apparently, he didn't speak much English.  His come-on was a model of wit, tact, and brevity though.  He said merely,

"Fun?"

I said, "No, but thank you for asking".  There was a lengthy pause, and he replied,

"Sadly"

Some people might've been offended, but actually, I was touched.  We could barely communicate, but somehow this lad came across as being, basically, a nice guy in only two words.  Here's to International Relations.

2 comments:

  1. The five Adult infohubs are all covered by the same general "Welcome Area" rules as any other hub, so you *should* be no more likely to see wild orgies there than in a General or Moderate hub. Of course, since those rules are never enforced... you're still no *more* likely to see wild orgies there than in a General or Moderate hub.

    Oritz, IIRC, is the only Adult hub to have any noticeable personality of its own - the others are four identical clones, and designated "safe" hubs, presumably as a refuge from all that desperate carnality you (are supposed) to find on Zindra. Unfortunately, I've never found the personality of the Oritz hub particularly appealling! - my guide to infohubs (which I *must* get around to updating sometime) talks about this one in terms of business conference centres and early Kraftwerk videos. Not topics calculated to bring a rush of blood to the head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Bulmer, dear readers, is a dedicated explorer of infohubs and her compilation of information about them is quite useful. As for the orgies, I was speaking with my tongue firmly in my cheek!

      Delete