Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Brianna x 2

While entertaining myself by re-reading my own words (do all bloggers do this?  Or am I the only one so vain?) I happened to notice that Miss Brianna Nitely appears twice in my Followers list.

Now, this could be a glitch.  The Follower list has always been one of the weakest parts of Blogger's software.  Or perhaps Miss Nitely, in a rare moment of forgetfulness, Followed me a second time.  Or maybe there are people of identical appearance and name.  This being a blog about Second Life, anything's possible.

If Miss Nitely happens to read this post, could she comment, message, IM or otherwise communicate to possibly shed some light on the mystery?

3 comments:

  1. Shhh... but I reread mine a lot. *looks shifty* And I sit looking at my favorite pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, not sure how that happened. I suspect my mischievous SL cousin did that. She always worries that typist loves me better. Or maybe, typist did that one day when she hadn't had enough caffeine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMmmhhh... I suspect my typist did that after I took one (or more) of your classes. I humbly apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.