As I've mentioned several times in these pages, Second Life is experiencing a land glut...there is too much land for too few avatars. This has caused the price of land to drop significantly (purchase price that is, not monthly tier.) It has also resulted in a lot of vacancies all over the grid. A LOT of vacancies.
Masocado has not been immune to this. Although we are located on some of the best land you will find on the Second Life mainland, with all the open ocean of the Blake Sea and surrounding regions, our vacancy rate has been gradually creeping up.
As a result, I've decided to reduce our prices. You can now rent a two story condominium at the Masocado Resort for just $L2195 per calendar month (down from $L2495), with no reduction in prim allowance (300 prims). Extra prims, or liveaboard yacht slip rentals, are available at $L7.5 per prim per month (down from $L9)
In addition to its outstanding location, the Masocado Resort has lots of amenities.
- Radio and HD TV receiver on request.
- A retro-themed dance club, Ava's Gardens.
- Free rezzable jet skis, fishing boats, and WarBug airplanes.
- Seven Seas fishing.
- Skydive launcher.
- Game room with several popular free-to-play games.
- Couples and singles dancing enabled throughout the sim.
- Dock space for your small craft.
- Swimming animation enabled throughout the harbor
Come check us out! Or if you have a place of your own already, send your newbie friends who are looking for a home. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Masocado/240
We now return you to our regularly scheduled blog!