Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

FLASH! Another Bargain in Boots

My favorite boots in Second Life are made by Bax Coen.  The only reason I don't have more of them is that they cost so darn much!

A couple of days ago, I got word that Bax's "Foxy" ankle boots were on sale at The Dressing Room in three colors, for only $L69 each.  That's about a tenth of the normal price, so I headed over there to brave the mob.

The Dressing Room is a small store, with not very many items.  What it is, is a showcase where designers put out one or two things a month at a very attractive price...a place to pick up promo items.  I was VERY happy to get three pairs of Baxes there!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Bax I did not own yet, on sale?? I got the booties and you are right they look great but did not find the plum color you show. the green though is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.