Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My New Years Resolution

Well, it's traditional, isn't it?  OK, I resolve to write here more regularly!

But lately, I've noticed that I'm starting to repeat myself.  I'll write up a post, and then later I'll find that I wrote a similar one a year, or two years ago.

So, in an effort to both Be Original and to write about what you want to see, I'm asking you, Gentle Readers...what do YOU want to see more of in 2013?  Tutorials?  Social commentary about virtual life?  Reviews of interesting places, or products?

Speak up! 

3 comments:

  1. Lindal,

    First off, even your retreads are good stuff! Nothing wrong with updating earlier posts.

    And while anything you write is good, more social commentary about virtual life would be welcome.

    Happy New Year!

    TC

    web

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not what the readers want you to write about, it's about what you want to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tutorials but also your social comentaries so i trust your judgment and write about you feel up more:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.