Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

FLASH! See This and DIE LAUGHING!

OK, Cindi just sent me this link to some of the top autocorrect bloopers of all time.  I laughed until my dog thought I was having an epileptic fit.

http://seriouslyforreal.com/funny/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-dyacs-first-year/

If you are just a TINY bit more behind the times than me, "autocorrect" or more correctly, "autocomplete" is a handy timesaving feature of your phone that tries to predict what you are writing and do it for you, so you don't have to type everything with your thumbs.

But sometimes, Technology Runs Amok.  Thus, we have sites like "Damn You, Autocorrect"

1 comment:

  1. omg yes...I saw that yesterday. I was laughing so hard that I was crying/wheezing.

    Thank goodness I don't have that option selected on my phone. :p

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.