Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

FLASH! Across the Grid Picked by LivingSL

A couple of weeks ago, I screwed up my courage and asked the nice people at the big LivingSL blog feed if Across the Grid might be added to their (large!) stable of Second Life blogs.  Today I got a lovely email from Alianna telling me I'd made the cut.  (Her actual words were a lot more welcoming than that, even flattering...so I won't repeat them here.  You'd think I was being immodest!)

In any case, we're now a part of the Second Life Blogosphere, along with some HUGE names like New World Notes and Living In A Modem World.

PLUS we have broken the 100,000 pageview milestone.

All I can say is WOW.  And hey, thanks for reading.

Run over to LivingSL and bookmark it or subscribe to the feed, it's a terrific resource.

2 comments: