Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Closed Until Further Notice

Hello again, Faithful Readers.  Or, I should say, "Hail and farewell."

This blog has run for over four years now, and I find that I've said just about everything I have to say about Second Life.  It's been an amazing journey, both as a resident of the virtual world and with this, my first (and so far, only) blog.


If you're coming here for the first time and reading this post, please don't go away.  There are over 300 OTHER posts, and many of them contain information about Second Life and the whole virtual world experience that you may find useful, interesting, and maybe even amusing from time to time.

In just a few years, perhaps, some historian of the digital realms may stumble in here and say, "My goodness, how quaint!  How primitive!  They really did THAT?"

Thanks for reading these pages.  I wish you all good things in your lives, both real and virtual.

Love,
Lindal Kidd

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the interesting posts, Lindal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed a reference for second life, hope you are not leaving it, just making a pause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tks for the resources and information you posted, so useful for new users as for old ones and wish you all the best, hoping you are not leaving, just making a break.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.