Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Ukraine????

I was looking at my blog statistics today, and wondering why my popularity has taken a huge upswing.  Not that I'm complaining you understand, but the blog's been cruising along for months with a daily view total of somewhere around 100 pages.

But suddenly I've started getting 300, even 400 page views per day.

Most of them seem to be coming from Ukraine.  Page hits from there are ten and twenty times the rate from anywhere else, even the USA.

I want to tell the National Snoopy Agency right here and now that I have NO IDEA why the Ukrainians (or maybe the Russian invaders...go home, you guys!) are taking such an interest in my little blog about virtual worlds.  Hello, NSA...you there?  Silly me, of course you are.  Jerks.

All you spies:  Go Away!  Shoo!  Nothing to see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment