A great many people have suddenly found that they can no longer access regions which have had the new Skill Gaming flag added to them. This could be for a legitimate reason, or it could be due to LL's improper implementation.
Here are some legitimate reasons:
- No Payment Info on file
- Under 19 years old
- Over 19 years old, but have not set the Adult content access flag in Preferences
- You live in a state or country that does not allow skill gaming under its gambling laws.
- Find the region on the Map and teleport there directly, instead of using a landmark
- Try teleporting to a nearby region and walking in
- Try accessing SL using a different Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Try changing to a different DNS server, such as the Free Public Google DNS
- Change your payment info...use a different credit card, or use your PayPal account instead of a credit card.
For discussion on this issue, see this forum thread: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Gaming-Skills-Region-Problem/td-p/2811058
And, if you come to Second Life primarily for gamb...er, skill gaming...then consider that you might have a gambling addiction. Go here to get help: Gamblers' Anonymous