Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Take the Test - How Into SL Are You?

Followers of Second Life blogs may have run across Strawberry Singh's "meme" posts before.  She posts a list of questions and asks people to answer them.  Here's her latest set, and my answers.  You may get a giggle out of taking her little test yourself!  Here's the link: Have You Ever SecondLifed

  1. Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life? – Most of one, yeah.  It's in Masocado, baby!
  2. Have you ever created content in Second Life? – Yes, homes and buildings mostly.
  3. Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life? – Yes, lots of times.  See some of my earlier posts for examples.  My latest favorite is a PBY Catalina amphibian!
  4. Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life? – Yes! In fact I have a launcher in my home sim.  Visit there, or try Booville Skydiving.  Plus, get inexpensive gear at Abbott's Aerodrome.
  5. Have you ever played a sport in Second Life? – Yes, but I lose a lot.
  6. Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life? – Yeah, a lot.
  7. Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life? – I'm not sure how you do this to someone, but I am a big fan of certain people in SL.
  8. Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life? – I don't think so, but my partner has taken many pictures of me in the water.  Oh wait!  I have some pictures I took of us scuba diving!
  9. Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life? – All the time!  It's the most beautiful time of day.
  10. Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life? – Yes, but my favorites are ones with clothes on.
  11. Have you ever dated in Second Life? – Yes.
  12. Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life? – I've attended several.  See my post, "I Always Cry at Weddings."  I've never had a formal wedding myself.
  13. Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life? – Yes, yes and yes.  Although the drugs was just once or twice and I didn't inhale.
  14. Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life? – Um.  Yes?
  15. Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life? – Yes, but only to pick up the landmark for a sex education class I was teaching at the time.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.